Few easy ways to book your pass:
- Standard rate (after 28 October 2016): US$2,045
Domestic firms transferring Rupees to USD are able to deduct the tax amount from the delegate fee upon payment. AVCJ asks you to submit a TDS Certificate after payment has been claimed.
Special offer & savings
Group rates are available for three or more bookings, for details please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call + 852 2158 9655 with your approximate group size.
What's included in my conference fee?
- Access to two days of presentations, case studies and panel discussions
- PowerPoint presentations*
- Morning, mid-morning and afternoon refreshment breaks
- Networking cocktail on day one and networking lunches on both days
- Certificates of attendance are available upon request
- A complimentary copy of the latest issue of AVCJ
* Please note that only PowerPoint presentations that have been cleared with our speakers will be made available through our website.
All speaker registrations will be handled by the conference producer, for details and to register please contact George Sengulovski by email at George.Sengulovski@avcj.com or by phone +852 2158 9643.