Navigating a changing landscape: AVCJ India 2013
India's Largest and Most Prestigious Private Equity Event
India's private equity industry is in a state of transition, and only funds that are nimble on their feet and adaptive will ultimately survive. Find out what you need to navigate India's changing landscape at the 14th Annual AVCJ Private Equity & Venture India Forum on December 5th and 6th.
Last year's Forum was attended by more than 250 top executives coming from 15 different countries and territories around the globe. Over 50 LPs joined the event, including dozens of foreign investors looking to increase their allocations to India or to invest in the country for the very first time. The conference featured in-depth analysis about India's private equity industry with sessions that covered topics ranging from confronting the difficult exit and fundraising environment, to understanding regulatory changes, to predicting where the industry will likely be in 2015.
Highlights of last year's Forum included:
- Networking opportunities with the 50+ LPs and 60 speakers in attendance
- A keynote speech by Saumitra Chaudhuri of India's planning commission on how the government is responding to the growth needs of the economy
- A fireside chat with the CEOs of three of India's most important domestic GPs moderated by Bloomberg TV's Harsha Subramaniam
- A humorous and enlightening gala awards dinner speech by Thomas Richardson, head of the IMF in India, on Asia's economic outlook
- A panel discussion on evolving industry regulations that featured Ananta Barua, Executive Director of Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
Visit this page again soon for on AVCJ India 2013!